Thursday 1 January 2015

Processing Project: Padlock System Alteration

In a previous post I stated how my sketch was coded so that the background images changes as the user decrypts the puzzle.  Due to me wanting to implement a  dynamic background I decided to change the padlocks into individual PNG images instead of a JPG consisting of a row of padlocks. Changing the padlocks into PNGs enables them to become transparent therefore enabling separate images to fill the majority of the screen. The sketch has pretty much the same functionality as it did before however I haven't decided what my final background image should be.

Implementing PNG images into my sketch enables the PNG images to distort the background image. The PNG images can serve as a facade for the encrypted data therefore utilizing a steganography form of encryption.


No comments:

Post a Comment