Saturday 3 January 2015

Dynamic Background


I have updated the background for my sketch from a static image background and changed it into a dynamic video background. The video was made in Adobe After Effects enabling me to apply effects which distort the background image in a dynamic way. This dynamic distortion fits the criteria of the concept i've chosen and i'm planning to utilize this video method various times in the sketch. One disadvantage of utilizing videos is the file size for the sketch will dramatically increase however it may be possible to compress these videos to reduce file size.

I plan to initially begin the sketch with a heavily distorted background however with every padlock unlocked the background image gets less and less distorted. This would overall make my display more visually attractive as-well as serve as another visual indicator to show the user that they are progressing in the puzzle.


No comments:

Post a Comment