Monday 8 December 2014

Project Methodology

The project methodology I will likely adopt in the development of this project is the "Agile Development cycle" which involves quick sprints in development followed by testing. The project would then undergo changes based on the feedback received. This is a repetitive process which is often repeated multiple times before the product is finally released. For my project I will likely produce a functioning version of my project over Xmas and would get relatives and friends to test it and then adapt the project to the feedback received ready for the second iteration of testing after Xmas which would take place in the Foyer space. The feedback and results received from the 2nd iteration should give me a good idea how to optimize my project for the final deadline.

I will keep a log of the development of the project on my blog and go into detail on key elements of the development.

No comments:

Post a Comment