Sunday 9 March 2014

Gravity Motion Typography Task Progress

I've started working on my typography project and have managed to complete 5 seconds of the trailer so far. i've managed to implement some background visual effects into my project which in my opinion makes the project look a lot better visually. For example I added an effect to the background which gave the illusion that there's space debris passing through space which makes the composition seem more dynamic than if I just had  a still image. This visual effect is repeated throughout the composition so I only expect it to get the interest of the viewer for a few seconds which is important as the main visual interest in the composition is primarily the text.

 I probably should of started working on the effect after I have done the initially typography transitions however I decided to just implement effects as I thought of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment